Our most valued resources at Wheelabrator are our employees. Discover what it means to work for a diverse leader in the energy-from-waste industry committed to operational excellence, health and safety, and environmental preservation. We welcome you to explore new opportunities with Wheelabrator.
- Plant Operations
- Maintenance Mechanics
- Electrical & Instrumentation Technicians
- Environmental, Health, & Safety
- Business Development
- Information Technology
- Comprehensive Healthcare Coverage
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Dental and Vision Plans
- Short- and Long-term Disability
- Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan
- Adoption Assistance Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Education Savings Account
Wheelabrator Technologies is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
You may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our jobs portal. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 1-800-682-0026, faxing 1-603-929-3145, or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.